Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun with the GirLS!!

Once a month we try to get together with the "girls" in our family. It usually consists of Kamryn and I, my sister Danielle, my mom, and My FAVORITE aunt Connie, and my cute cousins Kiley and Jamie and sometimes my Grandma (not tonight though.) We first went to get pedicures together, then went to dinner. I love having Kamryn be old enough to come and have fun with us now.
Kamryn and my cousin Jamie. She was so happy that her legs were long enough to fit in the water. The last time we went the lady kept telling her she was too small and it made her feel bad. She fit like a champ this time (with the help of pillows of course!) Kam and Jamie are too dang cute together. She really looks up to Jamie and loves her to death.
Finally dinner time. We were all starving by the time we got there!! I have some WAY cute relatives huh! My mom got out of all the pics except this one so I had to make sure she was here. These are some of my favorite times is hanging out with these guys. We laugh a lot and just enjoy each other.
My nephew Rylan comes with us too! He is so cute and keeps us entertained. My mom was feeding him a lemon and he was making the funniest faces but of course I miss them by the time I take a pic. He is almost 6 months old and still so tiny! I think he is like 12 pounds. He is just one of the girls hanging out.

5 comments:

  1. That looks like exactly what I need! How fun to go out with all the cousins too. I have been wanting to take Brooklyn to get a pedicure, it's good to know she might fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a GREAT time. I have been wanting to hear how Kamryn has been doing. I hope all is well and we get to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love having Kamryn be an only girl. Especially with an aunt and grandma that loves her. I loved hanging out with my mom and her sisters when I was younger. Very fun!
    This is MJ not Big Daddy coombs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Fun Fun. I'm glad you finally updated your blog! Dont forget we need to get together for lunch REALLY soon...I am in need of some girl time. Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of your girls nights! I wish I lived close enough to family to do that once in a while! It looks like too much fun! That is really fun to have Kamryn with you too! Lucky girl! She may hate not having a sister but there are definitely good things about it too!

    ReplyDelete