Thursday, February 5, 2009

10 years later........

February 5th 1999 I was getting married! It was a COLD snowy day but the best day ever. I cannot get over how my wedding pictures look so old fashioned. What a difference 10 years makes. Everyone looks so young in them!

All of our biggest supporters even to this day!!

Can you believe the ruffles on the dress! Its HUGE. What was I thinking!!

Cutest husband EVER!!

Notice the lace background hahaha!

Sorry girls I had to post my hot bridesmaids!!

Cute parents!

These are my cute cousins that are now teenagers. They will kill me if they see this!
For our anniversary we are getting massages and going to dinner. We are taking the kids to disneyland in a few weeks (they dont know yet) so we are just making it simple. I am super excited I will always take a massage! I have been reflecting over the past 10 years and all that has happened. I can say it has been the most busy, stressful, eventful, fabulous years ever. They have not slowed down any and i'm sure won't for the next 10. Jon and I do great with chaos so bring it on!! jk (I guess thats why we're having twins huh!). Jon has been the greatest blessing in my life. Each year really does get better and better. I never thought I could love him more than I did on our wedding day but that love was so shallow compared to now. Cheesy huh. I love you Jon thanks for always making me feel like the most loved person in the world!! Here's to the next 10!!!

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe those pictures. How crazy...10 years. I'm so excited for you guys. You are as cute together today as you were 10 years ago. I'm so glad we are still friends. (Even though I should reconsider after you posted that horrible pic) Oh, well I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love seeing how people looked on their wedding day! Congrats Jon and Traci! I don't really think you have changed very much, TJ...you still look so great and youthful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have the best night together, you two deserve it. WOW 10 YEARS :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAppy Anniversary! You two are such a great couple and I am so glad we have you in our lives (even though I would like to see you more than we do!!) Have a great night and a wonderful 10 to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's crazy how time flies. It was great seeing all the family 10 years ago. I got a good laugh.
    You are Jon are a great couple. You both compliment each other so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it's been 10 years! I remember when you guys started dating! So cute! You guys are awesome! FYI, I tagged you! Check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! I am so glad that you sent it to me. I had to read all the ones you have posted in the past just so I could catch up! You guys are amazing! I am so excited for you with 2 boys coming!(You know that would be Danny's dream) And congrats on the anniversary. Ten years is so awesome. We would love to see you if you can stop by. We will be here!

    ReplyDelete