Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The kids don't know!!

We have been trying to throw together a last trip to disneyland before the babes come. I have been growing at a rapid pace all of a sudden so we moved the trip up so I am not waddling all over the park. We also decided to not fly cuz of the awesome gas prices right now and we have to buy lots of twin stuff. Jon's job is really flexible so we decided to make it a week long trip and do vegas also. The fun part is we have not told the kids we are just going to up and leave. We are really excited I am terrible at keeping secrets. We finally got into the princess dinner, it has been booked up every time we have gone. Kam will be ecstatic! I have a feeling we wont be back (or going anywhere) for awhile-5 KIDS- so we will live it up!!

5 comments:

  1. When are you leaving? Take lots of picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how fun...what a fun surprise! Someday we will have to take our kids....I'm just not as tough as you, I can't take a baby like you did! :) Seriously, you guys have done so many things with your kids that I just get too stressed out about....you both seem so laid back. I think you will be perfect parents for five!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! The kids will be soooo excited! We will miss you at Suzy's but have a ton of FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! Have a great time and don't lose the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green I tell you I am Green with envy. I want to Go! Last time was so much fun I can not wait to go again!!

    ReplyDelete