Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girls..Girls...Girls....

Kamryn had a valentine party yesterday with lots of girls! It turned out to be a ton of fun. Ryker had a Christmas party with a ton of his buddies so we promised her she could do a valentine party. She honestly reminded us AT LEAST once a week so we had to follow through!
We decided to make a ton of sugar cookies and let the girls go crazy decorating them. They frosted and candied everything. It was really fun and they sat and decorated for a long time.
Jon is the best hubby ever. He hung out and helped me through the whole party. All those girls are definitely not in Jon's comfort zone but he partied with them anyways.
Kam and one of her best friends Megan. She has a twin sister Maddie that live down the street. The three of them are inseparable.
Ryker and his friends came upstairs and every girl chased them and dog piled him. He is under that pile of girls somewhere. That's when we realized we may be in trouble when these two are teenagers. (Senior boys, sophomore girls ya I can see it now!)
The rest of the party was karaoke singing Hannah Montana and High School Musical. They were a hoot. They all sang together really loud and waited in line for their turn. They would all cheer when "Troy" would come on screen and say how cute he was. (Kindergarten!)

7 comments:

  1. That is so cute! As usual I am so impressed by what fun parents you guys are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you said that you were going to do that looks like the girls had a blast how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it so fun doing the girl stuff? It's funny how girls are ALWAYS girly :) I'm sad that you will miss our date night, but I hope you have a great time in California. Soak up some sun for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! Looks like the party was a blast. Girls can be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How FUN!! I might have to be invited to the girl parties at your house when I get sick of all he BOY stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so much fun! Kamryn sure is a cute girl! I can't believe how grownup she looks. I keep thinking that she is Demmy's age! Hope you guys give us a call when you pass through St George. We would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's me again :) You've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete