Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where's My Camera!!!....

We spent this past weekend in Twin Falls with our friends the Dixon's. We always spend the superbowl weekend with them and trade houses each year. We had a great time!! I have lots of great pictures just for this blog. I just can't find my camera! I know we brought it home but can't find it ANYWHERE! We fit a lot into a short weekend including basketball games, eating lots of funky pizza (even saurkraut), a huge bounce house for the kids, more eating, a night out without kids, then eating all day long on Sunday. We had a blast even though the weekend went too fast. I know this is not as fun to read without pics. Thanks Rob and Montay for letting us stay with ya and for the great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a busy and FUN weekend!! Hope you find your camera soon!!! Will we see you at Suzy's in a couple of weeks? I didn't know if you got my email? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about the camera! I can't wait to see the pics. It sounds like an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete