Thursday, January 29, 2009

Facebook

I am sure many are already familiar with this crazy place. Many of my friends have been telling me to try it out claiming it is really fun. I decided to try it out since I didn't think I would like blogging and now am addicted. Anyways Jon was out with the boys last night so I decided to try it while I had some time. I can honestly say it is the most ADDICTING thing ever. I was amazed that right when I signed up it showed ton of people out I would know by my profile popped up. I have been playing ever since. I can't believe how many people I have known through my life that I have been able to find and link to. Jon came home and I showed him. He signed up and has not quit since. (He has a lot more friends than me, everyone wants to be his friend!) I have to beg people to be my friend :) I always thought it was something for single people but oh no everyone is on it. The worst part is I have facebook on my phone so I can play everywhere I go. It is really fun to look through. WARNING: It is a HUGe time waster though. I am sure the newness of it will wear off but for now I am having a blast!! If anyone is on facebook now be my friend! Jon has way more friends than me!

4 comments:

  1. back before facebook was so huge I had a myspace page and I finally had to delete my page because I spent sooo much time on it finding so many people I knew. I keep getting people suggesting I get a facebook page but I am hesitant because I know I'd be too irresponsible....I'd be messing around on my profile instead of making sure my kids had clean clothes or playing with them! But that's just me. Maybe one of these days I will learn to set some limits for myself and I can return to that world cause I know it's a grownups super toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to think about it maybe when this house stress is OVER! But right now I'm loving the blog world. Can you believe Michelle has joined in being a blogger nerd? I'm SO EXCITED that we can all keep in touch better. I need to get both of your preggo butts out for a night soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. People keep telling me to join Facebook but I probably wont get anything done at all. If I do join we can be friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on facebook, but I really have no idea how to use it...talk about a nerd! Maybe you could teach me some things...and yes...I'll be your friend!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete