Thursday, January 15, 2009

My HOT Date.....

I went out with a hot young guy last night!! Ryker and I had the whole night out which does not happen enough. My friend Brittany and I bought tickets for Ryker and her son Kaleb to "Walking with the Dinosaurs" for Christmas. Ryker has been obsessed with dinosaurs since he could talk so we have been really excited to go. Last night was the big night. We went to dinner then went down to Energy Solutions to see the show. It was pretty funny because I think we had the worst seats ever. We got a good laugh. Luckily the dinosaurs were HUGE so we could see just fine. The show was absolutely amazing. It went through the triassic, jurassic, and cretaceous periods with very big realistic looking dinosaurs from each of these times. I have to admit that Ryker knew much more about the dinos and era's than me he taught me quite a bit. Anyways it was really fun to get Ryker to myself for a full night. We had a blast. Thanks Ryker for being the sweetest hottest date ever!! I couldnt get good pics due to the "close" seats we had, so I got a couple of short video clips I will attach. I love ya Ryker thanks for the great night!















2 comments:

  1. We were there with Austin too! And lo and behold the Walton's were across the aisle from us. We were seriously like four row's from the top so I had to really utilize the zoom on my camera but it was great. Jason insists there is not a bad seat in the place...we have been to several playoff games and sat way up there too. We always thought it might be sucky but we have always been able to see fine no matter where were at. It was a really cool show....wish we would've seen you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it was SO FUN. I have to agree with you about the hot date :)

    ReplyDelete