Friday, January 9, 2009

Fun in the SNOW!!


Jon and I finally took the kids sledding the other day. The kids were having a blast. Tarek took a minute to warm up, he soon figured out if he slid down on his bum he could go all the way down (slippery pants) but not too fast. Of course we would have to hike down and bring him back up. Kamryn enjoyed doing her own thing as long as we would watch. Of course our adventurous Ryker found the biggest jump on the hill. About two minutes after I took this picture, Ryker grabbed the big tube Jon is sitting on, and jumped on face first toward the jump. He hit the jump lots of air, and POP! The tube popped while he was still in the air. He was fine but we had a great laugh. Needless to say we were done after that. Good times, Good times!!


3 comments:

  1. Wish you had a video of that one. We can not wait to see you all for the big game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, welcome to blogging! It's so fun! I'm glad we can keep better tabs on you! SOOO Twins! Congratulations! What are you thinking? I can't imagine a better family to come to, what lucky twins. I'll have to give them lots and lots of kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci, I'm so glad you have a blog! Your family is beautiful! And I am in shock that you are having twins! How exciting! And probably scary! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete