Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ITS A..........

We had a Dr. apt today. We decided to take our kids so they could see the babies for the first time and we knew he would be able to tell us the sex. Within 2 min of the ultrasound he told Kamryn he was sorry to tell her that she was having two more brothers! AAAHHHH!! It is not what we were hoping for (how do you raise 4 boys?). I feel like it is some cruel joke that we were trying for one more girl and instead I was BLESSED with two boys. I know we will get excited we just need time to let it sink in. I just need a day or two to sulk. Kamryn had a hard time too, she has always wanted a little sister. I am very lucky to have the cute girl I do have!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry it's not quite what you were hoping for but it's still very exciting! I'm very excited to see these little boys, and know that when you get them they will be the perfect fit for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you. Just think how many people will leave Kamryn alone because of her BROTHERS!! Plus, John can have his very own basketball team of 5 boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it was Heavenly Father's way of telling you to have one more for a girl. Or maybe it was just meant to be that Kamryn is to be an only girl. It kinda stinks being an only girl, but I survivied. And the best part for you is that you and her will be best friends forever.
    Congratulations though! I can't think of anyone who has cuter boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my cute boy saying: Popsicle kisses and big bear hugs, little boy trains and jars full of bugs. Mike and I are excited for you guys. Lets schedule the baby shower!!!

    ReplyDelete