Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Little Laker.....





Kamryn did a cheerleading clinic this week at Bonneville. It was kind of crazy going back to the ol' high school. I don't think I have been there since graduation which was a LONG time ago. It was pretty amazing to me how many familiar faces there were with their little ones doing the same thing. Jon and I walked around one night and we both have so many memories of that place. Our kids couldn't believe there were football pictures of their dad right in the hall. Funny walk back through memory lane. Can't say as I would ever want to go back though! Maybe if we could go to taco maker every day again (right Kris and Suz?! :) Anyways Kamryn got to perform at half time at the Basketball game Friday and thought it was the greatest thing ever. She was so proud and did a great job! I am so proud of her!! She is too cute!


3 comments:

  1. Kamryn is so adorable!! I agree about not wanting to go back to school.... just the GOOD TIMES!! Don't worry about the blinkie thing :) It just shows how we both have such great taste!! Girl's night is coming soon, so check for an e-mail from Michelle. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie Kamers you looked so cute wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm so happy you're getting into blogging! I have been wondering about you guys so much with all that is at hand! I'm still so excited! I will be here reading all the time so keep the updates coming!

    Visit me too, will ya? www.TheSweetFifeLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete